Knitting Community

At the top of the page there's a tab for "tutorials" - we've collected our Knit Picks knowledge base here for your use.

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THANKS!!! I appreciate your help. I'm working on my Christmas presents for my kids, grandkids, etc. ...scarves, mittens, hats...
Dagmar :-)
OK, ...and how do you do this transfer? DO I JUST DIVIDE THE STITCHES I ALREADY HAVE BETWEEN ALL 3 NEEDLES?
Some people find it easier to use dpns when you get down to a small number of stitches. If you are comfortable using the circular needles on fewer stitches, you should not require the dpns for this project.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Dagmar :-)
I haven't been around for a bit. However, I have been doing alot of knitting. I have a question regarding HATS.

I am trying to create my own pattern for a hat. The Cast On is my question. I have the measurements of my head, about 22 inc . I just can't remember how you get the number for the cast on .

I know that it is probably very simple & I did read it somewher but can't seem to remember, This would help me alot. I have got cables down. So, now it is HATS & SOCKS that I will try next.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service