Knitting Community

Peggy Stuart's Discussions (17,818)

Discussions Replied To (627) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess that's why we had to look it up."

Peggy Stuart replied Mar 21 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I think someone else had the question recently...as in the past year. I've used it f…"

Peggy Stuart replied Mar 20 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I think you were clear, but I also think that she's overthinking it. At least I tend…"

Peggy Stuart replied Mar 17 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I think it will make sense when she gets there. That's how my mind works."

Peggy Stuart replied Mar 16 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Indeed!"

Peggy Stuart replied Mar 16 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Just rattle our chains, and someone will answer! :-}"

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Is this the one? http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/monster-longies-monsterbuk…"

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I saw the pants on Facebook. So cute! I see Cheryl answered your question. (It remin…"

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I like to wrap a piece of yarn around that center stitch. It's easier to move to eac…"

Peggy Stuart replied Mar 15 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Things have been a little wonky today. Earlier I couldn't reply to a PM using my iPa…"

Peggy Stuart replied Nov 7, 2014 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2015   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service