Knitting Community

cherylbwaters's Discussions (17,328)

Discussions Replied To (544) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I think I've used it as well, but I don't remember what abbreviation was used b…"

cherylbwaters replied Mar 21 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Ummm.... I knew the technique, but I had to look up the abbreviation."

cherylbwaters replied Mar 20 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I hope so. I hate when I can't make myself clear."

cherylbwaters replied Mar 16 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"When you finish doing the short rows you should end on the right side. Then you will…"

cherylbwaters replied Mar 16 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"That's it! Aren't they cute?"

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Angela, you will work the short rows back and forth leaving the front alone. Then on…"

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Sue, try this, Or even better, here is a video for you. "

cherylbwaters replied Mar 15 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"There must have been a site issue. I've used Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer a…"

cherylbwaters replied Nov 7, 2014 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"First, contact Jenny. She is the KP employee who liaisons with the knitting communit…"

cherylbwaters replied Nov 7, 2014 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"No problem. Everyone here is very friendly. You might look at the KALs (knit alongs)…"

cherylbwaters replied May 14, 2014 to Nickel-Plated Options Interchangeable Needles

207 May 14, 2014
Reply by cherylbwaters

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2015   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service